Atos hcp report inaccurate?

Zarbafi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just got my esa 85 this morning, the report from my medical. I was put into the support group again for another 6 months. In my assessment I saw a nice doctor who said he was sympathetic to my condition but that the way the wca is set out made it very difficult for him but he did say his wife had the same condition as me and he knew how ill I must be.

I left thinking I would not get ESA but I did and sent away for my esa 85. I was surprised to read in the report that the hcp had put down information he had gained from examining me which I don't think is true. I believe he did this to ensure I recieved esa even though I don't strictly fit the catagory. I am pleased but worry if this inaccuracy will cause problems in the future?

Well I would count yourself lucky as I and many others have had murder trying to get them to admit wrong doing in their reports, mine had 40 plus inaccuracies in the first three pages , to give you an idea, I was placed into the wrag and have now after been on it for a year not had any income for sick related since as cannot do another application fir a year ..........many others are in the opposite of yourself .........well done by the way for getting it hope you have the same success in future, me I am reapplying now soon and will no doubt be going through it all again for them to admit they were wrong again and then offer me 200 quid for their mistakes......after two years lol..........