Welcome / Hegarty LLP Claim Form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the claimant was Welcome why would you want to contact IND ?

" Should I contact IND and advise them that Welcome made a payment and they have to revise the amount? "

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite the mess isn't it. :|

Welcome were the claimant on the original claim form, Hegarty LLP were the Claimant's solicitor and signatory. The claimant on the Judgment received last week is IND Ltd. Same Claim number.

All correspondence has pretty much been with IND.

Just pulled the Tomlin Order document, that's got Welcome as the claimant too.

Have you retained the original claim form ?

Was you ever advised of a claimant name change ?

Or the debt had been assigned to IND ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Having done a quick search it would appear that IND are connected to Welcome with regards to issuing claims

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?468035-Welcome-IND-claimform-N39-received-phantom-Payment-syndrome-URGENT-please-help

In 2016 IND issued notices to all defendants to say that they had been to court to be substituted as the claimant in Welcomes claims and included the courts assignment order.

You have already had a refund from Welcome..all you had to do was adhere to the terms of the tomlin order....for some bizarre reason you stopped paying...and as per the Schedule if you default they have requested judgment.

• 8 months later...

OK - status update!

Cleared the balance back in early February - have letter from IND confirming balance paid in full and no further action to be taken.

What I want to do now is look at clawing back the penalty fees that they slapped on the account over the years.

One thing in particular that bugged me was that at some point the fees increased from the contractually stated £5 to £10, yet I never received any documentation advising of the increase.

@dx100uk, if you're about I'd appreciate your assistance - if, in fact, it's worth pursuing to begin with.

Regards 😀

Edited by Jimmy Jangle

not sure you'd actually see anything

welcome signed that waivier with the FCS 

effectively there is no-one left to get them from.

and if there was , you'd never see it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...