ESA and ATOS Assessment during appeal

yamrider
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody,

just need a little help on ESA if anybody can.

I passed my first atos assessment but failed my second ? same health problems arthritis and depression no change in health and same answers given on form and during assessment, only difference is I had a friend/witness with me the first time but unfortunately didn't take anyone in with me (I know know how stupid I was) on the second assessment.

I have appealed and am being paid at assessment rate while it goes to tribunal. I have returned the tribunal form with my 2 page letter stating everything and await a date for tribunal.

I have now been sent and returned the 3rd health questionnaire and been given a date for a third medical assessment.

My question is do I have to attend a medical while I am appealing the previous one ? surely not ?

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'm going to move your thread to the main forum, as this one is just about Atos. The guys should be able to guide you.

I'll leave a short term redirect here.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi everybody,

just need a little help on ESA if anybody can.

I passed my first atos assessment but failed my second ? same health problems arthritis and depression no change in health and same answers given on form and during assessment, only difference is I had a friend/witness with me the first time but unfortunately didn't take anyone in with me (I know know how stupid I was) on the second assessment.

I have appealed and am being paid at assessment rate while it goes to tribunal. I have returned the tribunal form with my 2 page letter stating everything and await a date for tribunal.

I have now been sent and returned the 3rd health questionnaire and been given a date for a third medical assessment.

My question is do I have to attend a medical while I am appealing the previous one ? surely not ?

Yes, you do need to attend, this time prepare well before hand and take someone with you. I think there is a sticky on the 'medical assessments' which may help you.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop