Car finance moneybarn - rules enforcement

alan goz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all ,I have just secured car finance from money barn , for a new car , on reading the small print I have noticed the car must not be used as a taxi , which was why I wanted it . Is there any way they can check that I am using it as a taxi , ie through the insurance data base ? Thanks , Alan

Being used as a taxi will infer high mileage and will effect any resale value along with wear and tear

If you do not inform the finance company that is being used as a taxi, you will be in breach of contract if they find out and are then entitled to terminate the agreement.

Being used as a taxi will infer high mileage and will effect any resale value along with wear and tear

If you do not inform the finance company that is being used as a taxi, you will be in breach of contract if they find out and are then entitled to terminate the agreement.

How could they find out though ? I intend to keep up the repayments , so as long as they are getting their money surely that's all that matters ?