How long..................... ........??? appeal hearing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would be contacting them asking them for the result and reasons they have to send this to you legally but often do not, first my friend saw of theres was in first bundle and was full of lies.

Any application to ET has to be made within 3months less than 1 day from the date you were dismissed and not from any appeal or it will be classed as out of time. Chase it up, if you do not get the decison still put in ET if you are intending to apply to ET.

Evening guys :)

Righty I had my appeal hearing on the 28th March which will be 3 weeks this Thurs :( how long shall I wait to chase this?

Thanks Pete

My old company dismissedlink3.gif me for gross misconduct BUT in my appeal hearing I had good enough evidence to hopefully change their mind

Hello there. I'm a bit confused, would you mind explaining please?

Above you say you had an appeal hearing and then you say you were dismissed by the old company. Are the appeal hearing and the dismissal with the same people?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I have submitted all papers to the GMB and their legal team they were waiting on the decision of my appeal

I will contact them tomorrow and see if I can progress with the ET

Thanks

Hello again.

Unions don't always get it right. It's your case and if it were me I'd be monitoring the time scales. It's often said on this forum that you shouldn't wait for the outcome of an appeal to submit the ET1. You can always withdraw it if you reach an agreement.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello there. I'm a bit confused, would you mind explaining please?

Above you say you had an appeal hearing and then you say you were dismissed by the old company. Are the appeal hearing and the dismissal with the same people?

My best, HB

Sorry, yes it is.

I am appealing against my dismissal, I had the appeal hearing three weeks ago this week, but I haven't heard back from them as yet.

I was dismissed on 04/03/13

Appeal hearing on 28/03/13

My union is submitting my ET as this is the reason I have paid subscription, so I will instruct them to submit it now.