Help!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

phewwww ok guys here goes...all help needed plz!!!!

I currently work in a small based production company (just 11 employees) I was employed as a production operative and after years of hard work I got promoted to quality assurance co-ordinator....

few people have left the company that I work for....so the manager has taken the production supervisor off the production floor and placed him in the office......

I have been left to my own accord to maintain the day to day running of the production floor, today all the office staff received new job titles and when I asked my manager what my job title was she made me aware that I have 2 job titles....1 production operator 2 quality assurance co-ordinator....(I am currently receiving basic wage as my production supervisor has been given a company car for work related) one of the employees has reported me for using obscene language (which I didn't)

so I have been told by my manager today that I am going receive major misconduct? the employee that reported me his father works for the company as the accountant,

I also made my manager aware of all the mistakes my employee was making and she told me that I need to be careful by what I say as everything is getting reported back to her...

im really upset and I dont know what to do.......any advice would be greatly appreciated....thanks in advanced

Edited by honeybee13
Spacing.

1. you have been given striong guidance to keep your mouth shut and your head down. Start doing that immediately.

2. this is how a disciplinary usually works.

a) there is an investuigation. You may or may not be suspended during this. if it is not that serious you will continue to work.

b) if the investigation finds evidence ("reasonable probability" is the easure, not the same as a criminal court, nuch lower requirement) there will usually be a heaing. so if, say, two people hear you swearing.

c) you will be invited to the disciplinary meeting. you can bring work colleague, or a union rep

d) the hearing takes place. You can state your case.

e) if you are sanctioned there is an appeal stage too

at this stage no one should have decided anyone will 2receive" anything but I'd save that as a question for the hearing.

Now, if someone reports you, it's very immature in the same conversation to bitch about their poor work standards. That's a bit tit for tat and makes you sound like you are in the playground.

If you manage quality, manage it; if you manage the staff, manage them. If you don't manage the staff then just keep producing your regular management information on error rates and where they come from, and let the people manager do as they will.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!