Support services for Armed Forces & their families **Correct at Aug 2017**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As title say this is the link on the Governments new website with further information on their:

https://www.gov.uk/browse/benefits/families/support-services-for-military-and-defence-personnel-and-their-families

and info from that site:

Healthcare, Housing and Support Services available for Military Personnel.

• British Forces Post Office Find out about the British Forces Post Office services, how to address mail, BFPO numbers, e-blueys and free mail.

• Career Transition Partnership The Career Transition Partnership is there to help ex-service people to find a new civilian career or job and help employers to recruit the best.

• Information for service leavers The Career Transition Partnership helps people leaving the services to find new careers and jobs - along with a range of further support services.

• Looking after our Armed Forces There is strong commitment to maintaining the overall health and wellbeing of service personnel - even after they have left the services.

• MoneyForce A financial awareness website for Service personnel and their families.

• Recruiting ex-services personnel The benefits of recruiting people who have served in the Armed Forces and services offered by the Career Transition Partnership.

• Support for war veterans Find out about legacy health, recognition, return to civilian life, support from the voluntary sector, commemoration and payment schemes.

• The Battle Back programme Sport and training programmes for wounded, injured and sick personnel from across the Armed Forces.

• The armed forces covenant The covenant is a pledge made by the government to ensure that the armed forces are not disadvantaged as a result of their service.

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• stu007 unpinned this topic