confused about esa backdated pay

chrisw3290
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have won my appeal but I a bit confused about how money is backdated. One person is telling me it is backdated to week 14. The other is saying its backdated to the date of the first decesion from the jobcentre. So does it get backdated to week 14 or in my case week 35 when the decesion was made. as I don't know as theses people work for the law centres but its confuseing

If this is your first appeal, the extra money should be backdated to the 14th week of your claim. If you've previously been paid at the WRAG or Support Group rates, it would be backdated to the date when the higher rate stopped.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

As said, back to the 14th week. This time round, I didn't have to go to a Tribunal but it did take forever to deal with my claim. That meant I was entitled to back payments to week 14. In my case that was 53 weeks worth.