Armed Forces Covenant **Correct as at May 2015**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

This is the Armed Forces Covenant its in PDF Format so you will need Adobe or other to open:

More information available here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-armed-forces-covenant

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stu007.

Never seen it before but makes a good read. Pity it wasn't about a few years ago when I got out, but there again just did what I had been trained to do and got on with it. Now look at me, in debt up to the eyes but still plodding on!!!!!

Hi Horsen

Welcome to CAG yes its a very interesting read but also for your interest Local Authorities throughout the UK have been signing up to the Armed Forces Community Covenant but you will need to check with your own individual Local Authority to see if they have signed up (if they have most have some info on their website)

This is the Gorvernment Link for more info on that as well: https://www.gov.uk/armed-forces-community-covenant

stu

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If it helps....

Bury Council (Greater Manchester) signed up to the covenant last week. WC:4/3/13

I have been invited onto the Armed Forces Covenant steering group that will be deciding how the covenant is implemented, so i will keep you posted as to my progress. To be honest i wouldn't usually agree to be involved with local government politics, but the fact that the 35 million quid funding came from the fine levied on the banks for the LIBOR rigging scandal just made the funding justified as far as i was concerned.

Helping heroes by utilising money from a fine against the banks. How could anyone at cag resist that ?

If you cannot take on a problem head on, go around the sides, over the top, or underneath. If you still have problems, then change the rules. If you can't change the rules then manipulate yourself into a position where you make the rules.

• stu007 unpinned this topic