Contact lenses - Daily disposable

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I use Accueview Moist daily disposables. I have seven contact lens holders and starting with one pair of lenses I use them for a day and then store them in a holder using Tesco or equivalent saline solution. I continue to use a pair a day until all seven holders have been used and then use pair one again. It helps if you put numbers on the holders with indelible ink. I then continue to rotate the lenses and in this way one pair will last me approximately seven uses. The number of time may vary, sometime a pair may only be used twice and may then feel 'gritty' and have to be discarded because they've been used in dusty conditions (or whatever) but others may last longer than 7 days.

I've been doing this for many years now without problem, and the (obvious) secret is absolute cleanliness and disinfecting the holders once they have finished their cycle. In this way a month's supply will last me six to seven nonths.