replacement tv now failed too!

Startkey&Clutch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem the same as this, Ive already run a thread about the shoody customer service over a TV I bought, Comet ultimatly replaced the TV but this one is also faulty. We were told by Comet just before they went under that it was an own brand so the warrenty was with them and obviously wouldnt be honoured, so Ive contacted my credit card who are sending me a dispute form to claim from the administrator. Now I dont think theyre going to play ball so what exactly do I need to do with the credit card company?

I have a problem the same as this, Ive already run a thread about the shoody customer service over a TV I bought, Comet ultimatly replaced the TV but this one is also faulty. We were told by Comet just before they went under that it was an own brand so the warrenty was with them and obviously wouldnt be honoured, so Ive contacted my credit card who are sending me a dispute form to claim from the administrator. Now I dont think theyre going to play ball so what exactly do I need to do with the credit card company?

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ombudsman-news/31/creditcards-31.htm

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As I understand it, Sec 75 makes the Credit Card Co jointly and severally liable for breaches of contract commited by the retailer. If you can demonstrate that Comet and its Administrators are in breach, eg supplying a product that is faulty anf and failing to honour the warranty, then it should be possible to calim against the Credit Card Co. Have a look at the "Which " website on Consumer Advice. It even has some standard letters you can use.

strange must have been a data base error here you go

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...