Budgeting loan advice please

Helen2264
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

Does anyone know how long it takes for the budgeting loan money to be in your bank account. I have applied since 31st December then got a letter to say they are happy to offer me the loan and filled in the form where it need my signature a week later I received nothing I was told it will be in my account in 3 days once they received my signature for accepting the loan. I then send another signed form by recorded delivery that was on the 16th of January still I have not receive anything as yet I rang yesterday I was told it should be in my account today but nothing has come in. Can someone tell me if they've had similar outcome. I was going to applied earlier but I did not want the budgeting loan people to think I am borrowing that money for xmas presents that's why I held on until after xmas that money is for my flooring I have no carpet in my corridors and lounge at the moment and floors are very cold what with the snow cold weather and all makes the place colder.

Contact your bank to see if they have a payment pending, it's no unheard of for the DWP to mess up on account numbers, tell the bank the amount due and where it's coming from.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: