Universal Jobmatch (UJ)

jbaker2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I am very new to this forum, so bare with me lol.

My name is John and I train Jobcentre staff and help customers in Jobcentres around Merseyside with online services, mainly Universal Jobmatch.

I am creating this new thread about UJ for people who have any questions, problems and need general advice about the site, ask me anything you want about UJ and I'll do my best to answer you as quick as possible.

Please note I am not in charge of UJ, I cannot directly change anything on the site, but I can contact the people in charge of UJ and suggest ways of improving the site, so please try not to complain to me as I already know of all the issues with the site, but feel free to let me know of problems and if they have not already been brought up, I can do that.

So ask away :)

Hi joeski

As of right now, UJ is not mandatory, and it will not becoming mandatory for a long time and might never become mandatory, when I was looking at the latest updates today, no mention of mandatory registration was mentioned. When I go in tomorrow I will find out for any exact dates for you and will post a reply as soon as I know.

Anything else?

Hi joeski

As of right now, UJ is not mandatory, and it will not becoming mandatory for a long time and might never become mandatory, when I was looking at the latest updates today, no mention of mandatory registration was mentioned. When I go in tomorrow I will find out for any exact dates for you and will post a reply as soon as I know.

Anything else?

thank you, no other questions atm but i have a tendancy to worry about things so it won't be long before i have another query.

I would fail to see, it become mandatory

Many many professions, and careers, are just not advertised, on the site.

Any profession over £15 per( as an indicator) uses alternative methods.

And would never use Jobcentre resources.

Well done Mr Baker, for joining the site

I hope you dont get bashed!!

I fail to see the point you are trying to make. Could you please elaborate?

Many different employers use Jobcentre resources when a vacancy needs filling.

The Jobcentre is not there to advertise employers, they help people find jobs.

Thank you, and I don't think I will get bashed am just here to help people use the site.