keith v RBS

redwon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Two weeks ago I phoned my branch regarding the so called maintenance charge of £28 per month. I spoke to the assistant manager and told her I was very unhappy about these charges and that I thought they should be reimbursed to me. She agreed ( much to my suprise ) and told me over the phone that they would refund the charges and would write to me confirming this. Well a week went by and nothing was forthcoming I telephoned again and asked her what happened to the letter she was going to send, she told me that the charge would be stopped and was looking back as to what charges could be refunded and a letter would be sent out first class post that day. One week later still no letter, so I phoned yesterday she would not answer the phone herself but her assistant told me that my claim was now in the hands of the branch income manager and that she did not have the authority to make refund payments, does this ring true with anyone on this forum ? I now have the mind to go back over the last few years and check my charges.

Two weeks ago I phoned my branch regarding the so called maintenance charge of £28 per month. I spoke to the assistant manager and told her I was very unhappy about these charges and that I thought they should be reimbursed to me. She agreed ( much to my suprise ) and told me over the phone that they would refund the charges and would write to me confirming this. Well a week went by and nothing was forthcoming I telephoned again and asked her what happened to the letter she was going to send, she told me that the charge would be stopped and was looking back as to what charges could be refunded and a letter would be sent out first class post that day. One week later still no letter, so I phoned yesterday she would not answer the phone herself but her assistant told me that my claim was now in the hands of the branch income manager and that she did not have the authority to make refund payments, does this ring true with anyone on this forum ? I now have the mind to go back over the last few years and check my charges.

You should go back and claim your!!! money. today i got back £1954.95. Read the faqs and start your claim.:D

WOW well done, much easier than most people have it!!!!!!!

Congratulations xx

NatWest - Settled in full 22/05/06

RBS- Prelim sent 9/05/06 £1,147

£500 offer 27/05/06, rejected 30/05/06

LBA sent 25/05/06 :razz:

MCOL 15/06/06

Defence received 20/07/06

Settled in full 01/09/06 wahey!!!!!!!!!