Ineptness of JobcenterPlus call centres!

gazmix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

This to me is unbelievable!.

I have been doing some voluntary work for 7-8 months now as i am on ESA & its helping me get better from a health issue.

I found the place i volunteer and its all been ok'd by my disability adviser.

The other day, i got a letter from those invisible people scattered all over the country who make life so hard, saying that they couldn't find any evidence that where i volunteer is a voluntary or charitable organisation.

Even though, its all over their website & if only they rang the place, they could tell them! I mean, what kind of searching for evidence have they been doing!

I rang the DWP up to tell them the charity reg number & i was told i'd get a call back before 5pm, which never happened. I then called them after 5 & the bloke told me he would flag it up as 'urgent' & i'd definately get a call back next morning between 9 & 10, this never happened! I called again & the woman said that it was now so important that she would call her supervisor & the supervisor would personally call me back within the hour.! Yes, this never happened!

I'm now waiting to see my adviser. She is very nice & helpful at my local jobcenter+.. Its just the buffoons behind the telephone, i mean what do they do all day!!

gaz