Please help - RBOS say 'NO'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning folks, got a letter back from RBOS (Tommy McLean) Edinburgh. The usual letter-

'Thank you for you letter, blah blah blah, we believe our charges are blah, blah blah.

Main content - We have considered the OFT's findings in relation to credit card fees. we are concerned that the OFT publicy called into question the setting of charges applied to other products, including current accounts. The OFT has restricted its findings to credit cards and made no attempt to consult with RBOS or the industry in relation to other, entirley different products.

Consequently, against that background, we must differ with the vies expressed in your letter and will not be refunding any of the charges applied to your bank account.

Again, thank you for taking the time and trouble to write.'

Folks is this a normal fob off letter at the pre-lim stage, and does everybody get this? Please help.....

Away to post LBA..........Cheers in advance T.D.:rolleyes:

Hi T.D

I used template LBA from library on site & again enclosed schedule of charges, sent 1 copy to my branch & 1 to Edinburgh. As did my sister as we both use same branch.

Wish i was feeling better, but at least i can't feel any worse! I HOPE!

S

Morning folks, got a letter back from RBOS (Tommy McLean) Edinburgh. The usual letter-

'Thank you for you letter, blah blah blah, we believe our charges are blah, blah blah.

Main content - We have considered the OFT's findings in relation to credit card fees. we are concerned that the OFT publicy called into question the setting of charges applied to other products, including current accounts. The OFT has restricted its findings to credit cards and made no attempt to consult with RBOS or the industry in relation to other, entirley different products.

Consequently, against that background, we must differ with the vies expressed in your letter and will not be refunding any of the charges applied to your bank account.

Again, thank you for taking the time and trouble to write.'

Folks is this a normal fob off letter at the pre-lim stage, and does everybody get this? Please help.....

Away to post LBA..........Cheers in advance T.D.:rolleyes:

Hi can you post the contact details for Mclean please thanks