Dealing With My Defaults **CRA Pics Attached**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Okay, this is a long one, so here goes, I'll try and get to the point of each default asap.

A few years ago (2008), I lost a job, and fell behind with my debts, I have pics of each debt on my credit file with Experian, so will explain each one as I go along.

I'll start with:

* Welcome Finance - Initially took out a loan for 2k around 2006. Suspect it had PPI attached. Anyway, in 2008 when I fell behind, and after I had a load of charges attached for phantom visits and letters etc.., I eventually contacted their office. Their method of resolution was to refinance the loan into what seemed like a new agreement (hiding something maybe?), again at 2k I believe.

Below is a pic of my Experian record for Welcome

2imba0g.png

Next is Studio (Studio Cards / 24 etc..) Not a large debt, around £350. But they kept lumbering me with these £20 charges, and also even while paying on time there was a weird 'fee' attached. PPP was it?

2889tfn.png

Last one is good news. It is a CCJ for a £93 Severn Trent debt which I paid within the one month, allowing it to be completely removed. But on a recent check of Experian it was still there. I contacted Severn Trent, and they told me they have no record of a CCJ. They investigated, called me back, and informed me they have spoken to the court, and the court have agreed to remove it just on their phone call. they will also forward me proof by way of a letter.

I guess this may take a few weeks to show on my report. here it is for now.

ou0i00.png

more...

Right, so my on record debts are approx 7.5k. After a few years of 'hiding' from them, I have decided to do something about them so I can eventually get on in life. I have a good job now, and may come into around 2.5k in the near future due to a crash. Rather than continue to hide, which if I am honest I can easily do until they drop off, I want to get the the full & final settlement stage, paying as little as possible, with the creditors agreeing to remove the defaults with a watertight agreement, leaving my credit file clean for me to start afresh.

I understand I need to do a few things first, that is why I am here. CCA request, SAR etc.. Which order and to who in the case of Welcome & MDKP.

All help gratefully received in advance. Any question, please ask.

you need to make a thread for each debt in the named forums for each OC [original creditor].

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...