close to ending everything.

Mummytotwox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i cant take anymore.

i have been done for benefit fraud. For three years they think iv had a partner, when really hes been living here since feb.

i have to admit to it, but i dont dare, until today when a letter came saying tax credits and housing benefit are investigating. I have to go for another interview with housing benefit.

i honestly cant take anymore. Im close to taking myself and my babies lives, just running away. i can not see a way out of this.

what can i do? i feel sick. its so close to xmas and my mums anniversary of her death. AND iv just been diagnosed with depression again.

Hon, what do you think will happen even if you are convicted?

The jails are full of proper villains so it's not likely you will go there.

And if you do owe they can't take what you don't have so likely it'll be a couple of quid a week to repay.

Be calm. Your family need you. The worst you are thinking will not happen.

Listen to your doctor, and get treatment. Take care of yourself.

x

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

presuemabley you can prove he has only been there since Feb by him producing some bills etc from wherever he was before.

They cannot take ALL of your benefit.

Does your new partner work?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

We can support you with the practical business of dealing with your financial problems.

We can not help you overcome the emotional difficulties this is causing for you. For this, you should find a friend to talk to - or better still call the Samaritans.

Their number is 08457 90 90 90 and their website is at http://www.samaritans.org/

I am going to close this thread - but please do start another one and tell us what the situation is and we will try to advise you.

However, for the moment, what I can say is that you should write to them and tell them everything that has happened - completely truthfully and believably.

Even this opening up will make a huge difference to the way you feel about it all.

Please do start another thread if you want to. We really are here to support you as you deal with the benefits and debt problems.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks