Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder cammy1973 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Oct 2006

Default What exactly constitutes a charge with RBOS?

Seems a daft question, but what exactly is a charge.

I get hit with interest every time I go over my agreed limit but I don't see any charge as such. Is the charge included within the interest? I am with RBSicon.

I have looked over and over through the forums but can't seem to nail this down!

Help.