No account with WDA - but passed to MMF & Equidebt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I had a loan for £100 with Wageday Advance back in June 2011 - I cleared the account and nothing further until October 2011 where I received an email claiming my account had been passed to Motormile.

I emailed Wageday Advance who said it was sent in error and to disregard and heard nothing until yesterday morning when I received a letter through my door from Equidebt wanting £101 for Motormile?!

I don't have an account with them and luckily kept all the emails sent - has this happened to anyone else?

What can I do?

If you still have the reply from wda that it was sent to motormile in error simply forward that to equidebt and motormile and dispute any debt exists.

IF they handled their paperwork how it should be handled it should be enough to cause them to look into it and figure out where they went wrong.

If they then still don't acknowledge that there is no debt, send complaints to WDA, Motormile and Equidebt, report all three of them to OFT, FOS, Trading Standards and Watchdog.