Weightloss Personal Objectives

Yukiko
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'll introduce myself :)

I'm Stuart, I'm a Security Guard working 12hr shifts (A mix of days and nights) where I don't get much activity at work and I just thought I'd write down a log of my acheivements in my goal to lose a little bit of weight.

I'm not what I'd call very fat, but I touched upon 20st and a 40" waist recently, which has now come down to 19st and a 38" waist.

I've never been "slim" or under 17st due to my height being 6ft6", so somewhere around 18st would be nice with a similar amount of loss around the waist (I can't remember being less than a 38!!).

So, a month into my new job and I've already switched from taking sandwiches (Normally cheese or ham) to taking a couple of cuppa'soups and 5 Ryvita biscuits and 2 or 3 rice crackers. This has already made a massive difference to how I feel and the benefits are showing. I may also take a "Mug-Shot" (Which is a flavoured Pasta product, similar to cuppa'soups with 3% fat) or a Tesco Value Microwave Chicken Tikka Masala (Much nicer than I remember, small portion to the bigger brands too and only 400~ calories!).

I'm also eating home cooked food such as a 3"x3" piece of lasange from what is made for dinner the previous day if I don't feel like eating from a packet, or I'm going straight out after work.

Drinking more orange/black current squash instead of Coffee has helped, although, I have one or two cups a day to keep myself alert (Also, caffeine is known to boost metabolic rates so I don't remove it completely!).

So far, then, so good. I'll weigh myself before the end of the month and update with any changes, but if anyone can advise anything else, that'd be good.

I was told to use the stairs more often, but unfortunately, my tour of duty doesn't include any so I just have to do more tours!!!