Dwp review form.

Mmjan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, just need some advice please. i received a phone call at my mothers house from DWP stating that they wanted to complete a mandatory review form over the telephone with my mother. My mother was not at home and the lady said that she would send the form out.

Anyone else had these phone calls for a review, any advice appreciated as to why my mother has been asked to complete a review and finally I've never seen such a form so can please anyone tell me what kind of questions the form asks.

Thanks in advance.

My mother receives income support, SDA and DLA.

:Mmjan:

Can't be sure but I'm guessing this is a routine review of your Mum's benefits by a benefit integrity centre. Absolutely nothing to worry about unless she's inherited a few £1000s that she's not declared to Jobcentreplus.

If I've sussed correctly, the questions ask about her finances to ensure she's being paid the correct rates of benefit. The questions also pick up undeclared changes in circs that could affect benefits; remarriage, kids leaving home for uni, rent increases, etcetera, before over (or under) payments get out of control.

Regards, Margaret.

Thank you for the replies. I thinks its an A2 income support review form that my mother will be getting.

My mother had her income support stopped in 2010 for apparantly undeclared savings. After a 2 year battle with dwp a reconsideration was done in my mums favour and she received aprox £9500 for arrears of income support and £1300 for arrears of council tax back in June of this year.

From this grand figure she has aprox £7500 left, I have receipts for her expenditure. Now my mind is doing overtime, obviously she is over the £6000 limit but am I correct in saying that a disregard of 52 weeks is applied for arrears payments. And surely the dwp know of an arrears payment they themselves have made.