Do local authorities read these threads

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 months later...
What do others think ?

What are you worried about them reading then !

Consumer dude

People are willing to give up their time for Free and advise you on this forum.

Unfortunate your Not answering question's people are asking when you want advice.

Starting new threads or bumping up old threads which are No help to you Find all posts

Going on a holiday before a court hearing for rent arrears in a previous thread when you could have loosed your current home. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?376701-Court-for-rent-arrears.&p=4085292&viewfull=1#post4085292

Writing pointless letters for dates of court summons when I suspect you already knew the dates in the 1st place.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?380161-Legal-obligation-to-supply-information&p=4120125&viewfull=1#post4120125

Unless you can tell people exactly what the problems are and Listen to the free advice people give you.

How on earth are people expect to help you in the 1st place !

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?371526-55year-old-male-needs-training&p=4038882&viewfull=1#post4038882

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

What are you worried about them reading then !

Consumer dude

People are willing to give up their time for Free and advise you on this forum.

Unfortunate your Not answering question's people are asking when you want advice.

Starting new threads or bumping up old threads which are No help to you Find all posts

Going on a holiday before a court hearing for rent arrears in a previous thread when you could have loosed your current home.

Writing pointless letters for dates of court summons when I suspect you already knew the dates in the 1st place.

Unless you can tell people exactly what the problems are and Listen to the free advice people give you.

How on earth are people expect to help you I

n the 1st place ![/

Thank you for your post, which I thought was a little biazare to say the least. I am not clear as to what you are trying to get too but for instance the fact I may or may not have been going away for a holiday is neither here nor there.

Things have moved on and I am now waiting for a copy of a council tax liability order which has been promised to me over the phone and to which I have still not received is where I am up to with council tax at the moment. Regarding a different thread about arrears of rent, the hearing was adjourned and payment re- court order are being met. I wish you well..

Edited by Consumer dude