Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    JOHNINYORK Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2012

Default Re: Speed Credit Problem

Rippedoff.
    Instead of repeating myself,look at the thread created by Tinkerbell.There are some details regarding United Kash.

Regards,John.

Basic Account Holder
    rippedoff15 Novitiate

Cagger since : Dec 2008

They are not giving up as emails every day, strange as only ever had 1 loan from Speedcredit which was in December 2011

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND
    Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £200.00.
    Or:

• Propose to pay your account by instalments if you are unable to pay in full

• Request us to call you back at a time convenient to you

• Advise us if you are using a 3rd party debt managementicon company

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email customerservice@unitedkas h.com.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 28/08/16.

Yours faithfully

-------------------------------

United Kash Limited
    United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to consumer crediticon Activities and debt collectionicon. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL.

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND
    Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £200.00.
    Or:

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email customerservice@unitedkas h.com.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 28/08/16.

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited
    United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL.

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND
    Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £400.00.
    Or:

• Advise us if you are using a 3rd party Debt Management company

• Set up a payment plan

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited
    United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL

Basic Account Holder
    JOHNINYORK Novitiate

Rippedoff.
    Have noticed that in your last posting,the first two emails are showing a debt of £200.The third one is showing a debt of £400.
    Something not quite right.

Regards,John.

Basic Account Holder
    JOHNINYORK Novitiate

Just a quick update.
    After sending United Kash proof of payment regarding my old settled Speed Credit account.
    I received the following email yesterday (26/08/16) from United Kash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX
    Please consider this as confirmation that your account has been closed and you will no longer receive any correspondence or communication related to this account in the future.

Regards,
    Ken
    United Kash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it is obvious that anyone who has already paid their Speed Credit/Toothfairy account and are being chased by United Kash,get in touch with United Kash.

Regards,John.

Basic Account Holder
    AngelMummy Novitiate

Cagger since : Aug 2016

Hi this is my first time commenting and not sure if this is the right thread?
    I have been getting sms from UNITED KASH about escalating a claim against me and I don't know what it is about,all I can think of is a provident loan I paid most of then my partner/carer up and walked out on me and I got landed with some other bills.
    I had contacted Provident to pay a smaller amount but they said to not pay for a month or two and I didn't,now this United Kash keeps texting me two or three times a day for the last two weeks now with a ref number and states to call back and ask for Lisa?

I really do not know what to do here and can't afford to pay much at all,I am very poorly so really could do with not having to stress over more money problems.
    Any and all advice needed please before I call them back.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMummy View Post
    Hi this is my first time commenting and not sure if this is the right thread?
    I have been getting sms from UNITED KASH about escalating a claim against me and I don't know what it is about,all I can think of is a provident loan I paid most of then my partner/carer up and walked out on me and I got landed with some other bills.
    I had contacted Provident to pay a smaller amount but they said to not pay for a month or two and I didn't,now this United Kash keeps texting me two or three times a day for the last two weeks now with a ref number and states to call back and ask for Lisa?

I really do not know what to do here and can't afford to pay much at all,I am very poorly so really could do with not having to stress over more money problems.
    Any and all advice needed please before I call them back.

I suggest you start a new threadicon<<clickme
    of your own

dx

Basic Account Holder
    rippedoff15 Novitiate

Well they keep sending the emails

FINAL REMINDER
    Dear

Account ID

We have written to you previously requesting that you pay the above overdue amount or contact us. Our records show that this debt, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit), remains unpaid and we have been left with no other alternative other than to consider further action. Further action may include Litigation Proceedings commenced against you.

We recommend that you seek legal advice immediately if you are unsure of the consequences and additional costs that may be added to the amount due if judgement is found in our favour. Please be aware that this may also affect your future ability to obtain credit.

Prior to potentially escalating this matter we have authorised to accept 75% of the amount owed £300.00 as Full and finalicon settlement of the amount outstanding balance which will end your liability and avoid any further action being taken against you. If this matter is an oversight, on your behalf, we request that you visit our Customer Service website at unitedkash.com and take advantage of the final settlement amount due.

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your debt, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email customerservice@unitedkas h.com . Additionally, you may visit our website and utilize the various self-service option available to you .

If your financial circumstances prohibit you from making a full payment you have multiple options available to you. On our website you can also:

• Advise us of a Dispute so that we can raise this with our client

• Advise us if you have been made bankrupticon or have entered into an IVA

• Complete an updated Income and Expense Form

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email at customerservice@unitedkas h.com.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have further suspended additional action until the following week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by before 19/09/16.

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited
    United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to consumer crediticon Activities and debt collectionicon. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FJ.

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

ignore

Basic Account Holder
    tinkerbell_2k12 Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2012

I asked united kash to provide with me evidence they own the debt

they provided me with my orginal credit agreement and full account statement to date
    they have said I only owe the original amount,

none of the other companies that have chased me over the year's ever could produce what I asked for,
    I'm unsure if ignoring when they can provide that is the best advice as these lot seem to actually of bought the debt?

been going on for 3 yrs plus now

if they were going to do anything
    they would have jumped by now.

dx

Basic Account Holder
    bigjayce Novitiate

Cagger since : Feb 2006

I have just been contacted by Capital Resolve saying I owe Speed Credit £600 from 2012, I told them I know nothing about it and asked them to provide proof that the account exists, they said that the law states that they don't have to as this would not be regulated and therefore no contract exists, also it was signed up for online so they would have an eSigniture and that's good enough for any court.

So how can I be banged to rights for an account I know nothing about and a electronic tick in a box on a contract that doesn't have to exist ???

Stop talking on. The phone
    They are not bailiffs
    And have no such legal powers
    As long as your credit file is OK
    Ignore them

Basic Account Holder
    rippedoff15 Novitiate

Now being chased by Capital resolve as well as the other clowns

Case Number
    Your Name
    Current Balance£400.00
    Starting Balance£400.00
    Client NameUnited Kash Ltd (Speedcredit)
    Client Reference
    Case Notes
    LOAN AMOUNT 200
    LOAN DATE: 31/07/2012

CFO are pussy cats
    ignore

Basic Account Holder
    rippedoff15 Novitiate

Well now getting emails from County Collections say I must call them in 7 days, not had anything from this bunch clowns before any had any dealings with this form.

Powerless DCAicon

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details