speed credit loan / written off / cleared

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

todays weekly email, strange as the amount keeps going up & down, and they have never sent any letters

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID:

Outstanding amount: 1943

Letter of Instruction & Notice Reminder

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*

Client Ref:

Date: 21/10/2013

Dear

We are writing to give you formal notice that Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* legally engaged Marshall Hoares Bailiffs to recover the above debt.

YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT

We will pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 1943) including any fees we incur collecting this debt as per the terms and conditions of the contract you signed. Payment in full must be received within 4 da ys. DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE

Debt GBP 1688

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) GBP 10

Repayments todate GBP 0

Total GBP 1943

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Action legal action may be started in the County Court (or Sheriff Court if you are in Scotland) for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be r equired to pay.

2. Warrant of Execution or its Scottish equivalent will be applied if we successfully obtain a County Court Judgment or Scottish Decree for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and/or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Speed Credit have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your Default. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as "Default Satisfied".

To AVOID A HOME VISIT or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY

1. online using a card by visiting:

www.marshallhoares.com

OR

2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort Code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number as a reference

This debt will not go away and should not be ignored

You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstanding debt.

Yours faithfully

Anti - Fraud

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard letter unfortunately. Send it off to the OFT, get a complaint going and get the FOS involved.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Not necessarily nao. It all depends on the term of the loan and what is written into the contract.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Are there ways a company including a pdl can add charges to what you owe in a way that is legal, meets all applicable guidelines and is enforceable in court? Yes.

However, the absolute majority of charges added by pdls is penalty charges, penalty charges are in violation of OFT guidelines and if it went to court the court would not make you pay them.

So what about the legal part of the charges? Pdls don't bother to list legally enforceable and unenforceable charges separately, so Courts simply wipe them off completely and just make you pay amount borrowed + 1 month interest minus any payment already made.

A lot of courts dont wipe them though. It all comes down to the judge at the end of the day, and a lot of judges sadly do not understand everything about consumer law and debts.

• 2 years later...

Well it`s been a long time since any letters and emails and got this today from United Kash ???????? got 2 emails quoting different accounts, strange as never had 2 loans

Notice of Assignment

Dear Mr ,

Account ID

United Kash Limited is writing to notify you that MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit) Limited has sold and transferred to United Kash Limited all rights to its claim against you.

It therefore means that United Kash Limited owns the debt mentioned above. United Kash Limited will contact you to discuss the loan along with claims against you.

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email them on [email protected]. You are further notified to direct all payments to the undersigned:

United Kash Limited

Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre

West Road, Ransomes Euro Park

Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL

Barclays Bank PLC

Bank Account Number:23385760

Sort Code:20-44-51

Yours faithfully

-------------------------------

Christopher Prime

United Kash Limited

United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL.

Well nothing for such a long time and today emails every 5 mins demanding money,

PAYMENT DEMAND

Dear M

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call United Kash and pay the amount due £200.00.

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email [email protected]

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 20/08/16.

Yours faithfully

Christopher Prime

United Kash Limited

Yet another email

Dear Mr

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call United Kash and pay the amount due £200.00.

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email [email protected]

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 20/08/16.

Yours faithfully

Christopher Prime

United Kash Limited

And another email

PAYMENT DEMAND

Dear Mr

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call United Kash and pay the amount due £400.00.

Yours faithfully

Christopher Prime

United Kash Limited

Rippedoff.

Are you aware that you have left you account ID number on your previous posting.

Over the last few years,

a few companies have claimed to own the MCO debts.

Think yourself lucky that they want just £400 from you,

other people (myself included) have had demands for over £4000.

But my account was paid off in March 2012 and they are now chasing me for over £4000.

Whatever you do,

do not panic,

as you are in safe hands on this forum.

Regards,John.

Rippedoff.

Are you aware that you have left you account ID number on your previous posting.

Over the last few years,

a few companies have claimed to own the MCO debts.

Think yourself lucky that they want just £400 from you,

other people (myself included) have had demands for over £4000.

But my account was paid off in March 2012 and they are now chasing me for over £4000.

Whatever you do,

do not panic,

as you are in safe hands on this forum.

Regards,John.

Good spot, JIY. :) Removing the account number.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 weeks later...

They are not giving up as emails every day, strange as only ever had 1 loan from Speedcredit which was in December 2011

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND

Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £200.00.

Or:

• Propose to pay your account by instalments if you are unable to pay in full

• Request us to call you back at a time convenient to you

• Advise us if you are using a 3rd party Debt Management company

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email [email protected].

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 28/08/16.

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited

United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL.

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND

Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £200.00.

Or:

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email [email protected].

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have suspended further action until next week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by 28/08/16.

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited

URGENT PAYMENT DEMAND

Dear Mr ,

Account ID

This letter has been sent to you in respect to an outstanding amount due, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit). We assume that this matter is an oversight on your behalf and request that you call us on 01473 372210 and pay the amount due £400.00.

Or:

• Set up a payment plan

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited

United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FL

Just a quick update.

After sending United Kash proof of payment regarding my old settled Speed Credit account.

I received the following email yesterday (26/08/16) from United Kash.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX

Please consider this as confirmation that your account has been closed and you will no longer receive any correspondence or communication related to this account in the future.

Regards,

Ken

United Kash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it is obvious that anyone who has already paid their Speed Credit/Toothfairy account and are being chased by United Kash,get in touch with United Kash.

Regards,John.

Hi this is my first time commenting and not sure if this is the right thread?

I have been getting sms from UNITED KASH about escalating a claim against me and I don't know what it is about,all I can think of is a provident loan I paid most of then my partner/carer up and walked out on me and I got landed with some other bills.

I had contacted Provident to pay a smaller amount but they said to not pay for a month or two and I didn't,now this United Kash keeps texting me two or three times a day for the last two weeks now with a ref number and states to call back and ask for Lisa?

I really do not know what to do here and can't afford to pay much at all,I am very poorly so really could do with not having to stress over more money problems.

Any and all advice needed please before I call them back.

Hi this is my first time commenting and not sure if this is the right thread?

I have been getting sms from UNITED KASH about escalating a claim against me and I don't know what it is about,all I can think of is a provident loan I paid most of then my partner/carer up and walked out on me and I got landed with some other bills.

I had contacted Provident to pay a smaller amount but they said to not pay for a month or two and I didn't,now this United Kash keeps texting me two or three times a day for the last two weeks now with a ref number and states to call back and ask for Lisa?

I really do not know what to do here and can't afford to pay much at all,I am very poorly so really could do with not having to stress over more money problems.

Any and all advice needed please before I call them back.

I suggest you start a new thread

of your own

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well they keep sending the emails

FINAL REMINDER

Dear

Account ID

We have written to you previously requesting that you pay the above overdue amount or contact us. Our records show that this debt, originally issued by MCO Capital Limited(Trading as SpeedCredit), remains unpaid and we have been left with no other alternative other than to consider further action. Further action may include Litigation Proceedings commenced against you.

We recommend that you seek legal advice immediately if you are unsure of the consequences and additional costs that may be added to the amount due if judgement is found in our favour. Please be aware that this may also affect your future ability to obtain credit.

Prior to potentially escalating this matter we have authorised to accept 75% of the amount owed £300.00 as full and final settlement of the amount outstanding balance which will end your liability and avoid any further action being taken against you. If this matter is an oversight, on your behalf, we request that you visit our Customer Service website at unitedkash.com and take advantage of the final settlement amount due.

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your debt, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email [email protected] . Additionally, you may visit our website and utilize the various self-service option available to you .

If your financial circumstances prohibit you from making a full payment you have multiple options available to you. On our website you can also:

• Advise us of a Dispute so that we can raise this with our client

• Advise us if you have been made Bankrupt or have entered into an IVA

• Complete an updated Income and Expense Form

• Set up a payment plan

If you wish to get into contact to discuss your loan, please call United Kash Limited on 01473372210 or email at [email protected].

If you are experiencing financial difficulties we urge you to contact us so that we can gain an understanding of your current situation and consider the most appropriate action to take. We have further suspended additional action until the following week and look forward to receiving your payment in full or a re-payment proposal from you by before 19/09/16.

Yours faithfully

United Kash Limited

United Kash Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to Consumer Credit Activities and Debt Collection. It is registered on the Financial Services Register under Interim Permission number 672388. It is registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 06890816. Its Office: Office 21, Epsilon Business Centre, West Road, Ransomes Euro Park, Ipswich Suffolk IP3 9FJ.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I asked united kash to provide with me evidence they own the debt

they provided me with my orginal credit agreement and full account statement to date

they have said I only owe the original amount,

none of the other companies that have chased me over the year's ever could produce what I asked for,

I'm unsure if ignoring when they can provide that is the best advice as these lot seem to actually of bought the debt?

been going on for 3 yrs plus now

if they were going to do anything

they would have jumped by now.

dx

and they

I have just been contacted by Capital Resolve saying I owe Speed Credit £600 from 2012, I told them I know nothing about it and asked them to provide proof that the account exists, they said that the law states that they don't have to as this would not be regulated and therefore no contract exists, also it was signed up for online so they would have an eSigniture and that's good enough for any court.

So how can I be banged to rights for an account I know nothing about and a electronic tick in a box on a contract that doesn't have to exist ???

Stop talking on. The phone

They are not bailiffs

And have no such legal powers

As long as your credit file is OK

Ignore them

and they

• 2 months later...

Now being chased by Capital resolve as well as the other clowns

Case Number

Your Name

Current Balance£400.00

Starting Balance£400.00

Client NameUnited Kash Ltd (Speedcredit)

Client Reference

Case Notes

LOAN AMOUNT 200

LOAN DATE: 31/07/2012