ESA medical no answer 2months

JonQ
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been on ESA for 1-2 years and went for medical and still havent heard anything and medical was about 2 months ago. just wanted to know if u passed medical what type of confirmation do u get off them ?

Which is why claimants have to keep phoning the BDC's and making a general nuisance of themselves, the DWP are very hit-and-miss when it comes to informing claimants about anything and when they do the information can vary wildly between offices, I was told by the DWP that they receive appeal notifications from the tribunals two weeks after the hearing, a poster on another site was told that the DWP receive notifications one month after the hearing.

Still, all this will change under UC won't it? We will be able to find updated info on claims online won't we? Everything will be conducted via e mail won't it? No waiting for snail mail to deliver notifications then, it will all be instant, in the blink of an eye, lightening fast, so fast in fact that people will actually get a chance to do mundane things like the washing instead of spending hours listening to badly recorded classical music punctuated by a well spoken woman saying 'we're sorry, all our customer advisers are busy taking other calls'...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by osdset

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

yes I am wary, I did ask now for myself since I have heard nothing 6 weeks after my WCa as today I have no payment.

I got told everything is normal and money will arrive today and no result from WCA yet tho.

Is it actually in the written rules now that the DWP can simply stop entitlement without reassessment? I find that very crafty epescially if no letter is sent after the WCA and only at the end of the period when it stops.

JonQ:

'if u passed medical ......'

In no particular order, an award notice and arrears of the awarded component tumbling into your bank account.

if you 'failed' medical;

In no particular order, an ESA65 disallowance notice, no assessment employment and support allowance in your account, possibly a phone call.

debt4get:

From the ESA85, 'I advise that a return to work can be considered within x months'. Shouldn't be a done deal without reasessment. :mmph: Good luck with getting it sorted.

Appeal notifications from Tribunals Service to Work n Pensions:

Are usually sent on the day of the decision if the appellant receives the decision in person. Other decisions, ones sent by post or delayed for some reason, are notified to both parties simultaneously. A month after the hearing? Wouldn't allow time for Jobcentreplus to dispute the decision.

Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**

yep that one has always threw me...not fit for work but will be in 3 months....must have been the smoky crystal ball i spied on her desk!!

do you think that would be a good basis for me to use at tribunal? how the hell would this 'nurse' be able to make a decision on how my health is likely to be after 3 months....why not 6? a year?......and i apparently can power a 'manual wheelchair' in order to get over my mobility problems!!!! mind you..no wheelchair, or assessment...and anyway i do not want to be confined to wheelchair yet

welll I got my payment but is different to normal, doesnt say my NI and DWP LIB its some long code and its a FPI instead of BGC

In regards to wheelchair issue.

If I fail my WCA on the basis of a imaginary wheelchair I have already printed of that document posted on this site a week ago where grayling has signed it and it clearly states the intention of the descriptor is when someone has already got a wheelchair and has adapted to their mobility issues, I would then submit that with my appeal or take it with me to appeal. Not to mention that if a medical professional has told you that your treatment involves walking with specific aids instead of using a wheelchair the DWP are not supposed to apply wheelchair mobility.

that is exactly my point nystagmite...there is no way they would know..apart from ATOS who seem to be psychic in this department...have it in black and white on the report, 'could resume work after 3 months and use a manual wheelchair in order to aid mobility' you couldn't make it up!!!!

debt4get:

Not having the benefit of your Atosser's crystal ball, I've no idea what's happened here. Cept that something's not sounding right. Any clues on the ESA65 disallowance notice? If it's important to you I'd send a letter to ask for a written explanation.

Whatever the eventual explanation I doubt the tribunal panel will be remotely interested. A tribunal's only concern is whether the appellant meets the criteria for the benefit award, so only trash the Atosser's report in support of your claim. All else is irrelevant to their decision.

Lots of :typing: for you to do. Best wishes, Margaret.

Edited by **Margaret**

have u a link to document on wheelchair?

no but its on this site.

A DWP document was posted which showed some updates to the ESA WCA which grayling signed. The one which loosened the mental descriptors to allow more in the support group. It also introduced the allowing of to count wheelchairs as mobilising but it clearly states in the document that it was to be used for people who have existing wheelchairs and had adapted to them. This to me is the DWP (and ATOS) overstepping their boundaries abusing their powers fraudelently. But there is a possibility there is a later document not seen that had further approvals from the minister allowing them to pretend wheelchairs exist.