Another new member in the BC/GA Northamptom Court Claim club***Claim dismissed***

Frogg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes I think I would agree, if they have the original agreement. Although I wonder what would happen if you did not agree. Hopefully others will comment about whether it is worth not agreeing to the adjournment. The courts are closed next Monday, so you would not be able to deliver your witness statement.

I don't think I would concentrate on the NOA. Leave that until it gets to court and ask for proof to be shown that AG are the legal owners of the debt.

In the meantime you should dispute the charges and PPI. Do a bit of digging over the next week or so, as to what charges are deemed excessive or if you were in hardship, what the creditors would normally be expected to refund.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 months later...

Hi All

last update on this one. The court hearing was today. AG did decide not to attend. I was able to proof to the court that AG has not served a NOA.......CASE DISMISSED !!

They made a silly error in their Witness Statement, they presented a 'reconstituted copy' of the NOA, apparently sent to my current address, unfortunately sent at a date when the building was still under construction and I was not living there yet........

Judge was not too impressed and dismissed the case.

Thanks a lot for all the advice I got here

Regards

Frogg

Well done frogg. It is very rare indeed for anyone to succeed in Court on the back of no NoA as invariably a reconstituted copy will be enough for most DJs. However if you're going to reconstitute/fabricate you need to get your ducks in a row. Very well done for exposing what they'd done and of course winning the case. Did you press for costs?

Excellent result Frog

I will amend your thread title to reflect the result.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread