style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a long history of depression and was quite low after having pneumonia last winter when I found out that my husband had debts.I was very upset as although we don't have much money (our only income is pension credit) I thought we were managing quite well.All sorts of things have happened since,not pleasant things and the whole thing has had a very bad effect on my life,I am very tired and being depressed makes me woolly headed which I hate.If it was not for CAG I may well have thrown in the towel,the forums do help with that awful feeling of wooliness and not knowing what to do for the best, and gave me the incentive to fight back.So to anyone who reads this who is in a similar position I hope you find the help and support you need and the inner strength to carry you through what I hope will be only a small part of your life,

be well stay strong

Hi Rohannah.

A very good post.....folks need not only help with dealing with their individual issues but general support too.

Just remember that if ever you want to get something off your chest, CAG will be here to offer support in many different ways.

While some things make life seem desperate at times, have a read of some of the threads in the Bear Garden....you will find some more light hearted stuff there which can hep lift the spirits.

Regards

ims

Thank you,

I think debt problems make you feel isolated in the worst way,coupled with the general ups and downs of life I'm sure some people are really up against it.Oh for a magic wand,I'm off to the bear garden I could do with a titter

Hi Cd,

maybe it's not so much that people are really uncaring rather that we have all been de-sensitised to some degree ,personally (some may disagree) I look around and I see many people who seem unaware of each other their thoughts are elsewhere,many many times I have been approached by strangers who have struck up a conversation with me about general things but in a short time I will hear about worries they have or a bereavement etc.Some people can reach out others no,and sadly now there are so many people who just have no time.Thank you for your post