Wage Day Advance Repayment Plan Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I sent an email to WDA requesting to set up a repayment plan as I can't afford to pay it all off. The sent an email back stating I have 5 days to fill in an income and expenditure sheet and a copy of my bank statement. I am led to believe they can not ask you for a bank statement but I am unsure as to why and what to type in the reply to them.

Some advice would be a great help

Dont send them either. The only thing you should consider sending them is a simplified budget summary and your offer of repayment. Nothingmre.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I didn't, I got the simplified one from the library on this website and told them i would never send them a bank statement. I also got in touch with my bank to cancel any direct debits with them and informed wda by email about this and told them they no longer have permission. Am I right in doing this

Youll need to cancel your debit card and any cpas on the account as well.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D