Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    susie76 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default tricky one - need advice!!

I got as far with my RBSicon claim as getting statements and sending aprelim letter, and getting standard reply. Then, due to lots of personal hassles, put it on hold. this morning, as i was jgst thinking of getting starte again, i recieved a claim form (which will lead to ccj) for an old RBS debt. It is for 855, which was passed to a debt collectionicon agency a while back, i have since started a debt management plan with consumer credit counselling service, but westcot the dca, have decided to go down the ccj route. My claim against RBS would be 1040 without court interest. CAn i use this to prevent CCJ by either writing lbaicon, including offer to use part of claim to settle debt, counterclaining on court form, or just sendng lbaicon and getting a hold on court proceedings against me as a result of me being involved in action against RBs? Complicated, so i need advice!!