Christina vs BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Have to say if there is anyone i really want to get my money back off its BOS they charges have infuriated me since day one and really wish i never got the card in the 1st place, snet my s.a.r off today

any comments on how good they are at getting them sent out mould be much appreciated

christina

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( BOS and barclaycard wont play ball! BOS may send you duplicate statements instead of all of the ones you want. Once you claim they tend to stall by sending a customer relations letter first...we'll look into your complaint within 4 weeks. At the end of 4 weeks the Redress Assessor from the Core Business team responds...need more time - 4 more weeks. Stick to your deadlines and follow the stages.

Barclaycard respond quicker & offer a "goodwill payment" of £8 per charge made (difference between the old £20 late payment fee and new £12 fee). So if you have 10 late payment charges on your account = £80. They will credit your account but refuse to pay the balance. Again...need to proceeed on your deadlines.

Dont forget to include compound interest on the amount they owe you e.g MBNA charged me £550 in late payment fees....compound interest on that was £590....total owed £1160...they paid up! Good luck!

I Have to say if there is anyone i really want to get my money back off its BOS they charges have infuriated me since day one and really wish i never got the card in the 1st place, snet my s.a.r off today

any comments on how good they are at getting them sent out mould be much appreciated

christina

I called BOS on Friday 23rd sept asking for a details of all the bank charges applied to my account in the last 4 years and today I recieved statements for the past 2 years, Its a start...........

The charges for the past two years are £1576.

Hi Guys thanks for the replies, barclays sent me my statements straight away after trying to charge me £200+ (£3 per statement), but your right they did duplicate some of them but its really BOS that i'm gunning for, they have [edit] me and caused both me and my husbands huge amounts of stress over the last 8yrs ive had the account, so cant wait to get the statements to see how much i can claim back,

Hi christina

BoS will probably send you a 1st really s### offer then when you call them to laugh at them the offer will go up a little. You'll probably need to issue court proceedings against them, but when you do they normally throw in the towel and go for a swim!!!!

They nearly ruined me in April, £230 odd in charges in one week, all because my husbands switch card (guess which bank????) wouldn't work.

You go get em

mairi

Hi Mairi, i wont be taking anything from BOS except the full amount, so they can send as many offers and goodwills as they like, bring it on thats what i say, how long does it take for them to come through with the first offer do you think

christina

I also received no communication from BOS at all before court stage and even then it was only 4 days before rturn date. I was beginning to wonder if I had been sending letters to the wrong address.

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

well done jimmymac i bet you were well chuffed

Thanks Christina. They stated in their letter to me that they felt justified in making their charges but, win or lose, they couldn't recover their costs via the small claims track therefore they wouldn't contest it.

Thanks Christina. They stated in their letter to me that they felt justified in making their charges but, win or lose, they couldn't recover their costs via the small claims track therefore they wouldn't contest it.

ditto!! ;)

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

• 5 months later...

Guys

i wonder if you could help me,

ive got a claim against bos and they made an offer over the phone of £1400 which i accepted, but that was back in january since then i have heard nothing...

ive tried calling but cant get through to the right people. does anyone have the correct numbers for BOS

thanks

christina

• 2 weeks later...

Hya christina,

No you dont need to pay......:D

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .