Treacle's Dad v's RBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks, received my statements 2 days ago going back 6 years. What a shock i got when i tallied the charges up, over £5k!!! Have done the spreadsheet and enclosed it with the Pre-lim letter, lets see what they have to say about that! Worked out if they go to court they will have to pay a total of around just under £7k including the8% interest!!

RBOS obviously dont want to help anybody who get into financial troubles, they just want to screw you into the ground and make the 'fatcats' even fatter.....

Now it's payback, and time to let me get my life back on track!!

P.S. would it be better going down the 'Summary Cause' route? any help appreciated.

Regards T.D.:)

Ok I am new to this and I am fighting the Royal Bank Of Scotland. I have done letter 1 and got my statements and they did not even send a letter back with them just a pile of crapply packaged statements. I have used the spreadsheet and they have taken from me £1500!! What I am unsure of is do I send letter number 2 the prelim letter to my branch or to the address I used to get my statements?

I remember the time I rang the branch after I was charged £90.00 for 3 direct debits for no more than £30.00 total were not paid saying to them surely these charges are not fair and all they said was " The computer charges them auotmatically there is nothing we can do" THE LYING edit ******** How can these banks get away with charging £30.00 for the unpaid direct debit then another £28.00 at the end of each month because I went over drawn by 28 pence!!!!!

LETS GET THESE BANKER edit

EDITED due to libelous wording.