Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Question Style card and PPI claim

Hi,

I had a style card and I want to send a Subject access requesticon to see if i paid PPI. I understand from reading the internet that they ceased trading a few years ago. Does anyone know if this is correct and if so is there anything I can do to get my records?? Maybe contacting RBSicon?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Lisa

Default Re: Style card and PPI claim

if thats who financed it yes

dx

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Style card and PPI claim

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    if thats who financed it yes

dx
    I'm sure RBSicon did, I sent an SARicon off to style at the address I had on an old letter but have not had a reply so I'll try just going to RBS directly instead then. If they financed it does that mean they are legally repsonsible so should have all my records and be able to refund if I paid PPIicon or do you think I'm wasting my time?

Thanks for your reply