Help!! Sticky Situation and dont know what to do!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys and girls, hope you are well!!Well Im in a very difficult situation.In short.....I work full time, 60 miles away from home. I have a big unsecured debt with Natwest, standing at just under 8k and im paying £245 pm......I also have loads of dca's etc. etc. and one county court judgement.Basically im in a position where i have had to take custody of my 5 year old son for the forseeable future.Whilst arrangements are fine at the moment, i need to get back home as getting home at 7pm every night is not good and if there were to be an emergency with my son, i am a good hour and a half away.....So.... I cannot get my work transfered closer to home as there is no vacancies, this also means that im going to find it incredibly difficult to find another job due to if i get an interview, i need to take the whole day or half a day off work which isnt easy....Ive accepted the fact that i am going to have to quit my job and sign on for the first time in 17 years to enable me to find a local job, but that in turn will make my problems with my debt worse... any ideas?? as im feeling pretty lost at the moment!James

Just send the company you owe money to a letter, fully explaining your situation. If you can get it notarized, thats even better since the company you owe money to cannot refuse it due to it being signed by a legal representative as a statement of facts.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D