Letter saying nothing doing!! Halifax

Carmel4115
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I'm totally despondant!!! Got a letter today that basically goes.....

Thank you for your recent letter

As a geature we offered to refund six months worth of charges to your account, Which you did not wish to accept ( I had sent the partial acceptance letter) . I confirm that we will not refund all the charges you have incurred on your accout since you opened it in 2003.

If you remain unhappy you can refer your concerns to the financial ombudsman Service as outlined in our previous letter.

I would like to remind you, if you wish to refer the matter to the ombudsman the you must do so within 6 months of the date of this letter.

Yours Sincerely.

Has anybody else had a letter like this or am I going to be the test case that loses?.

Feels a bit like a losing day today!! and because I'm in Scotalnd the whole procedure is different on the court front and a bit. but I've had some great feedback from the site. This site is becoming my lifeline and is really keepin me going.

Keep up the good work!!

Hi Debbie

Oh My God i am Soooo excited!!! I have just sent my first letter!!! I've set up a folder in my computer and I've even set up reminder timescales in my diary!!! How bloody cool is That!!! I cant wait to see if I get a result... imagine if they refund the lot!! sod bangers and mash. It'll be steak and Chips every night in this House!!! ( only joking.. we're not really that poor!) Anyway I'll keep you posted and thanks for the support.

Cheers

Carmel:)

• 2 weeks later...