Former TK Maxx Loss Prevention Manager - available for questions !/ reviewed 09.2015

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2587 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't think it is nonsense. Separately (and prior to your post!), I'd noted:

A solution : supply (as a result of a DPA / SA) Request edited footage (3rd party faces pixelated).

Supply for court proceedings, where a court requires unedited footage, the same footage but without the pixelation.

If a 3rd party tries to claim their privacy was infringed : "acting under the court's authority".

I think you'd have to make a case for why a 3rd party's face shouldn't be pixelated out in a version supplied to you, and they'd have to provide a reason for not supplying unedited footage to the police / a court ......

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:?::?:

Guys,

Finding offences is simple. You bring back an item, and refund it. LP simply look up the original receipt details on the system, and look at the purchase footage. Does the blue shirt you brought back, match the item you purchased on camera?

If it doesn't, then the investigation begins - burning footage, exhibiting items etc.

If they never ever come back, the case is simply filed.

If they come back, the same process is done again - refund and sale cctv pulled, and matched up - do the garments refunded match those purchased.

Hi, I just wonder as TK Maxx has shops in different cities and I buy an item in one shop and bring for the refund to the other city, will they still be able to check the footage after I have been refunded?:?:When I return an item do they keep the record of the original receipT?

• 1 month later...

Its called broadband.

All the stores cctv systems are linked to each other, and you can view another stores cameras from your own.

The original receipt details are keyed into the tills, and so the LP has the info they need to look up the cctv of your original purchase.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Because of the massive range of items tk's sell, doing a search on the items SKU will generally only return a few sales results.

So, its as easy as searching for the sku in the till system, then looking up the sale.