Moben Kitchens - help!

softybabe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4689 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad:

Had my kitchen 'fitted' in April a week late with no notice.

the Kitchen is not 'properly fitted' - problems with space between worktops - survey error.

I have also been waiting since April to have my tiling done (several appts cancelled or 'no shows'. The latest appt was for today and i wrote them a letter 2 wks ago asking them to 'make time of the essence' by today.

The tilers have did not show up today!

What do i do now? Can i get my own tilers and ask them to pay for it?

SB

You need to find out who your contract is with - it may not be Moben, but a distributor - once you know this you serve notice of your dissatisfaction and give the 21 days to remedy the problem. If they don't you arrange to have the workk done and the cost passed on to the firm. If thye don;t pay, you take them to the Small Claims Court.....

• 1 month later...

This is a link to our sorry Moben installation ( if you can call it that ):x

Moben Fitted Kitchens - Help with choosing a quality fitted Kitchen

If you read the stuff there you will see that we paid £16000 to these cowboys and in the end had to fill in county court forms to get anywhere. In the end we got £1500 back. Not enough really but after 6 months of hell - we were Glad to see the back of them.

You will need to threaten them with court action other wise they will just ignore you I'm afraid - that was our experience

There are 10 kinds of people in the world:

Those who understand binary and those who don't.:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...

Moben - Just don't go there! After suffering 3 yrs at their hands the next step is the county court. The issues being poor quality kitchen furniture, warping unit doors, inappropriate materials used etc., etc. Should you think that I am one of life's moaners then just look at anyone of the dozen sites specifically relating to Moben complaints. If anyone has had recent success at the county court with this company or their other products (Sharps, Dolphin bathrooms) then I would be pleased to hear from them.

• 9 months later...

I feel very sorry for the customers that have been left high & dry by Moben and the associated companies. Their trading antics have been a disgrace from start to finish and the Manchester Trading Standards dept should have taken action years ago instead of leaving it to individual customers. There would appear to be very little action that can be taken now that Moben have seemingly entered into receivership. I and many others, can only be grateful that we achieved some satisfaction from the County Courts.