style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friends son wants to move back in with her, he has been travelling around for years with no fixed abode but doesn't claim benefits for anything. His mother is an OAP and has contacted the council to let them know he is moving back in - what information must she provide - he doesn't have a previous address to put down. She is aware that any benefits she has for council tax for herself as an OAP and her other son who lives with her (unemployed) will be affected and her son is will ing to pay it - but she is worrying herself regarding information she hasn't got that the council are asking for.I would dearly like to put her mind at rest by letting her know that all she needs to do is let them know and then pay the new bills when it comes in - I hope this is the case.....??

normally they will ask for some personal details, e.g. name and date of birth, also proof of income, when he joined household, but in some situations they may ask for additional information

it might help if you could state what information the council is asking for that she is worried about providing

If you have found my post useful, please click on the star at the bottom of my post and add some reputation points.