Please contact the Branch

drummyb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my preliminary approach of at the end of last week. I arrived home from work to find a letter stating that they "didnt think it fair to contact me at work" (like it has ever bothered them!!) and signed off by the Branch manager.:rolleyes:

Now I think it will be pretty obvious what the letter is about and to be honest, I have no desire to enter into a conversation verbally with them, as it is open to all sorts of legal failings. As luck would have it I am in a training schedule over the next 4 weeks which will restrict me being able to do this and so I will write back saying that I would prefer to know exactly what they wish to speak to me about also mentioning that I am not accepting this letter as a delay or re-negotiation to the reclamation of bank charges.

Any other suiggestions anyone??

Personally I wouldn't bother to write back. I would wait until the deadline of the pelim has approached then move onto the LBA. In the interim if they do contact you by telephone I would advise them that as the account is in dispute you request any communications be made in writing, that is unless you have the method to record the telephone conversation. (If you can record, make you advise them that you are doing so).

Lloyds TSB - £972

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent

Claim acknowledged

Defence received

AQ 20/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 20/07/06***

Woolwich - £2288

S.A.R, prelim and LBA sent.

Offered half

Moneyclaim filed online 02/08/06

Judgement filed online 23/08/06

WARRANT FILED ONLINE 30/08/06

MONEY RECEIVED BY BALIFF 04/10/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 09/10/06***

Smile - £175

Pelim 23/06/06

***FULL SETTLEMENT RECEIVED 07/07/06***

My Ex vs Woolwich - £715

S.A.R sent 30/08/06

Pelim 06/10/06

LBA 20/10/06

Advice & opinions provided are personal, and not endorsed by CAG or BAG, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.