support letters

sparky514
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My son will be going to appeal for ESA as he received 0pts for his medical, I just wondered if I could write a letter to the tribunal for him?, re: how he is on a daily basis etc, or would they deem my letter to be biased, seeing as I'm his mum.

Are there any templates around that would help me in wording this? Could anyone point me in the right direction, any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

Sparky

Hi,

My son will be going to appeal for ESA as he Ireceived 0pts for his medical, I just wondered if I could write a letter to the tribunal for him?, re: how he is on a daily basis etc, or would they deem my letter to be biased, seeing as I'm his mum.

Are there any templates around that would help me in wording this? Could anyone point me in the right direction, any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

Sparky

Hi, I am sure someone will be along to help you more, The type of evidence I sent in for my case was doctors, consultant and proof of my problems from them in the letters ect.

If you care for your son then no harm in writing a letter of support either but be precise and don't leave anything open for interpretation.

Hope all goes well and in my experience the tribunal are there to help, if you are struggling then get cab, local mp involved with you.

Good luck.

Hello there.

Have you read the forum sticky on appeals and tribunals? There's a template letter and other information that should help you. To find the stickies, come out of this thread using the back arrow, then scroll up to the greeny yellow section with all the stickies and look for my name.

Please post again if you have any queries for us after that.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum