Successful Claims

blueskies
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If i was you accept but only as part of what they owe and tell them you will be still claiming for the remainder of what they owe. They will give you all what they owe make no mistake about that. For someone who is unemployed £350 is alot to give to the bank. Are you in the habit of giving the bank your money. Claim all your money back, it won't take much longer.

gerarddobbin

• 2 weeks later...

TheDean Vs RBS - WON!! Full amount requested Awarded :D :D ;)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

TheDean Vs Telewest - 27/10 SB's big letter sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi...... Please could you add "SETTLED" to my threads title. My thread is Atlantic vs RBoS.

Although my claim went to court it was really settled after the perliminary stage of charges only and not through the court process.

Thanks 4 your help...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Folks

Its time everyone got together to support other in beating these Bandits

have a look at this and show your support for him. this is just a start

YouTube - Royal Bank Of Scotland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVUNDhtpMJY

Edited by pkelly

pick up a penquin two systems for the price of one:?:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi all,

I have been having a running battle with BOS for 2.5years now. Firstly I claimed and won my case for mis-sold PPI and they forwarded me a cheque for £2800.00. Not bad for a few letters.

I also asked BOS for a copy of my signed credit card agreement. They have not and say they cannot find or supply this to me. I have written numerous letters and emails and eventually they basically told me to stop hassling them. What a result as they hassled me for years. They them sent my file to Albion Collections, who are actually a division of BOS. I stopped my monthly payments and have asked them to challenge me in court. They them forwarded my file to their solicitors Blair Oliver & Scott. I got some letter threatening court but this stopped when I challenged their validity as a legal practice. Blair Oliver Scott abbreviates to BOS (surprise surprise) and Companies House has them listed as being form (1991, I think) but dormant. Funnily enough, I have received no more correspondence from Blair Oliver Scott.

My credit file has been damaged but my next move is to challenge this damage. BOS have acted as reckless, unresponsible lenders. They increased my credit balance that actually attracted me into spending more than I could afford. It was like dangling the carrot in front of the horse. I have calculated the full amount I have spent on my card since the account was opened (over £68K) and have calculated that I have repaid more than £70K. I dont feel bad that I am not paying they extoriate interest and charges that have accrued over the years.

Can anyone tell me how to challenge the adverse credit reports on my credit file. I want to help as many people as possible who are in a similar position to myself so if we join together we will do better than going it alone.