Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2006

Default gargoil v RBS for 1 charge

Further to my other RBSicon thread. I had one 28 charge applied to my account on 4th September for going a few quid overdrawn overnight. So sent an email to customer relations on 5th September. Now posted an lbaicon to Group Litigation today so hopefully I can get it refunded pretty easily!!

It all counts!!!!

Similar Threads:
    BOS

Claim No.3 for 589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!
    Claim No.4:- claiming 1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    DaringDon Novitiate

Cagger since : Jul 2006

Default Re: gargoil v RBS for 1 charge

LOL...........nice one!!!

14/09/2006 - Data Protection Act letter sent to my bank.............here goes
    28/09/2006 - Statements received through the post. Charges appear to be in the region of 2000
    04/10/2006 - Prelim letter sent for charges of 2037
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

lbaicon went out today. Bet they think I'm dead cheeky!!! Oh well!! Fun, fun, fun!!! I can see my account getting closed after this!!! Aww, shame!!

BOS

Claim No.3 for 589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Well no payment so will put court papers in the post on monday!!

BOS

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Well forgot about this but funnily enough 28 just appeared in my account!! Yey!!

BOS

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

received a lettericon in today confirming refund of 28. Letter has the usual tosh in it and then this...

"If you continue to challenge the bank's charging policy in relatio to your account, it will be clear that you do not accept th eterm san dconditions laid down for its opertion and do not accept the requirements to ensure funds are available in your account to meet your commitments. In such circumstances, you will have mad eit clear that you do not agree to the bank's applicable publishe dtariff when you exceed your overdraft limit without prior arrangement. We will therefore be left with no alternative but conclud eyou do not accept the Bank's terms and conditions and that th ebank's relationship with you as a customer has irretrievably broken down. You should, in that instance look to make alternative banking arrangements. We hope this course of action will not be necessay."

Aww they sound upset. Is there any legislation etc. I can quote when I write back to them on this matter?

BOS

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details