Land Of Leather & Creation Finance, buffed off court attempt - now Lowells trying their luck!

roxy2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondered if anyone can help on the site.

We bought a suite from Land Of Leather who are no longer as have gone in to administration in Sept 2005.

We bought it on a buy now pay in 12 months time.

When the suite was delivered it was faulty they agreed to put the fault right.

To cut a long story short because they knocked us some money off and agreed to extend the twelve months the original agreement was null & void and another agreement was set up.

When the twelve months were up they took a payment from my partners account

when we challanged this it turned out that the original agreement hadnt been cancelled and the new one hadnt been set up.

I spent nearly six months on the phone to Land Of Leather & Creation Finance both blaming each other.

I told them I would only pay what was agreed on the second agreement which they refused.

So nearly six years down the line this has been to court and thrown out it has been to about five DCA and now Lowells.

They have sent us numerous letters how they got our new address I dont know and have now sent us a letter stating they are entitled to the money owed

and have sent us a copy of the original agreement.

Have I to write back to them asking them for the right agreement

as I know they cant send it I have a copy of it

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If it has been to court and they lost, then why jump through hoops? Creation seem to have sold it - I would write to Lowlife and point out that this has been the subject of litigation, and their side lost. Game over.

Agree with DB above this is lowlifes just buying a block of debts and chancing their arm without knowing any detail of the alleged debt. Write to them as above including "I acknowledge no debt etc." to lowlifes giving them brief outline of this has been to court and thrown out of court.

dpick

roxy, this would not be evading any debt – they insisted it was the first contract, took legal action and lost. Therefore there is no debt. Think of all the time they have wasted – your time – and all the grief they have put you through. I hope you stuffed them for costs when they took court action and failed.