Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2006

Question bos first response

hello there:
    Sent out letter to bos 10 days ago with a list of charges and a total. I received my first response from them thanking me for my letter and stating they are sorry that I am unhappy. They then state a customer relations manager will investigate the points I have raised and I will receive a reply no later than 4 weeks. signed a Peter Barry. Now in the letter I asked for a response within 2 weeks and I received that. How long should I give them before I send out the second letter? Firey

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default Re: bos first response

if you sent the prelim letter then 14 days later send your lbaicon allow 1 or 2 days
    for delivery. Stick to your time table not theirs.
    Good luck

Data Protection Act sent to Nationwide 19/05/06.
    Statements received 24/06/06 - Charged £1,954.50
    Prelim letter sent to Charles Bacon 27/06/06
    Cannot refund letter from Sarah Watson 07/07/06
    L.B.A. sent to Charles Bacon 18/07/2006
    Claim deemed filed 30/08/2006 8)
    * REFUND TIME * 15/09/2006
    *£1945.50 + £443.37 interest + £62.00 Court fees*
    ** DONATION MADE **
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: bos first response

Yes i agree, i would send in the lbaicon and give them 14 calendar days to respond to you. They will then probably tell you to sod off so you can then go to MCOL and file your claim. If you need any more help just shout. Good Luck

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details