Wagedayadvance account been passed over to Motormile even though repayment plan was agreed! **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can anyone help.

I defaulted with WDA back in February, however came to a repayment plan agreement which i have been paying without fail since March.

Today I've received an email from WDA advising that my account has been passed over to Motormile, email below;

Your account is now being handled by Motor Mile who are now acting on our

behalf. I would ask that all further correspondence regarding your account is addressed to

Motor Mile. etc

I've tried to contact WDA on the several email addresses i have for them but it keeps bouncing back.

Can WDA pass over my account when we had a plan in place? I'm now very concerned that more fees have been added, when I was advised when i sset up the plan, they they would be frozen.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

The email was from WDA advising that Motormile were now in charge of my account and so I'm very confused.

My standing order is set up monthly to WDA's account - do I need to update it to go into a different account? Unfortunately I already emailed Motormile asking why my account had been handed over as my emails to WDA were all bouncing back :(

Hi there

Did you have a fixed repayment period in place with the original creditor? ie set amount of months

was there meant to be a review at any stage? that has maybe been missed hench 'their handing your account on'

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Thankfully - I've just received another email from WDA advising that the email was sent to a number of people on their database in error and to disregard it!

Terrible - I really started to panic then! Clearly a monkey pushed the wrong button!

Thank you for the help though - can always rely on you guys!

Yeah I'd agree to - very hard on dulwich1980 if not been notified until now... grrrr! thats just wrong

Wouldn't there now be cause to make Motermile prove it, that they now hold the debt? Hope this comes across right

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)