Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    simondee Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Default BOS - in the process of

2nd letter before actionicon sent on 5th September. Reply received on 7th September stating "a customer relations manager will investigate the points you have raised and you will receive a reply shortly, but certainly no later than 4 weeks."

Can I go ahead with my court claim after the 14 days passes, as that is what I stated I would do in my letter? Or do I have to comply with their 4 weeks?

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder
    cariad mo brwydrwr Novitiate cariad mo brwydrwr's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2006

Default Re: BOS - in the process of

Simple answer is....Stick to your timetable religiously! The banks always stick to theirs when taking money from us, so it works both ways. This way you stay in control

~ I'm a lover, not a fighter... well, most of the time ~
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Exactly as Lucy says - YOU are dictating the play now, not them.

2 weeks is more than long enough for them to deal with this IF THEY WANTED TO.

Stick to YOUR timetable, and you WILL get your refund.

They insist on going around in the same circles, spouting the same scripts every time, but as soon as it comes down to having to explain themselves in front of a judge, in a courtroom they pay out. Why could that possible be I wonder...

Stick in there, your refund will follow I assure you.

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    simondee Novitiate

Thanks for the advice - court claim due to be made next week.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details