Paltry fine as "he's of limited means now" ah bless...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree hardly likely to prove much of a hardship or discourage others.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Disgraceful!!!!

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!

It certainly makes you wonder who's side the so called regulatory bodies are on.:jaw:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Orf with their heads/hands or any other bodily parts:madgrin:

Less than 8 pence for every person humiliated by Crossley and his amateurish company.

Pathetic!!

Still on the plus side a further damning indictment of Crossley and Co's ignorance of all things computer. Almost a shame there are no more cases being brought by TCP/IP expert ACS Law when the ICO has just publicly called them incompetent in all matters concerning IT and the internet. There are some juicy bits in that reprt which might be produced in ones defence against an ACS law action.

IMO it was probably quite fortunate for ACS Law that their legal incompetence was ripped apart at such an early stage, if things had progressed to a higher more involved level then they would certainly have been shredded by anyone who produced somebody who actually understands how the various protocols work as a witness.

Edited by Jasper1965

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm limited means with a bentley on the drive and a £700,000 house? can't post links yet but goto pc pro and its the top story.

Here it is. http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/367624/the-luxury-lifestyle-of-the-hard-up-file-sharing-lawyer

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) earlier this month announced it would have fined Crossley £200,000 for the security breach, but reduced the fine to a mere £800 after Crossley submitted a signed statement claiming he was now of “limited means”.
Maybe an investigation into perjury is in order?

Perhaps a bank or sub-prime lender actually owns it all:violin::?: