Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

Well its that time of year again, the temerature is slowly creeping up and it will be summer before we know it :) so who's interested in another meeting in Brum?

The last three have been during August and the Pitcher and Piano has been a great venue in the past... if a bit damp last year lol :) so who's up for a summer meet?

pete

Edited by Castlebest

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in...............I'll bring the sunshine :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Bring it on!! :whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Don't you know that caggers are very responsible and costs are kept to a minimum. sharing lifts and hotel rooms, not to mention the famous placcie boccles.:madgrin:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Why all Saturday dates? Travel will be very hard rom Cardiff...Unless I can scrounge a lift...

Must admit I find Saturday easier as it avoids having to take time off work. I'll probably be going by train so depending on times of arrival might be able to meet up at the station.:-)

Jurys are doing rooms for £59 or £69 for a flexible rate.

I'm signed up and get Jury's newsletter. They sometimes have special offers reducing by prices by £15.

I'm signed up and get Jury's newsletter. They sometimes have special offers reducing by prices by £15.

Can I share with you caro cause I can afford £7.50

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

Can I share with you caro cause I can afford £7.50

If I can get a room for £15 of course I'll share with you.:lol:

well i aint sharing with 15" Johnny:jaw::lol:

That's funny. I heard he said the same about you.:razz:

:behindsofa: