A & L reply

davidson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first posting on this forum so if I do anything wrong then apologies, just recieved a letter from A & L stating that for all copies of statements they will charge me £5 per copy, also enclosed is a request form for Data Protection access, fee £10, if I'm reading the FAQ's correctly then can I ask them to release the statements under the data protection access, but if not & I have to pay for the statements, rough guesstimate £ 290, will I be able to claim this back as well as the charges ?

first posting on this forum so if I do anything wrong then apologies, just recieved a letter from A & L stating that for all copies of statements they will charge me £5 per copy, also enclosed is a request form for Data Protection access, fee £10, if I'm reading the FAQ's correctly then can I ask them to release the statements under the data protection access, but if not & I have to pay for the statements, rough guesstimate £ 290, will I be able to claim this back as well as the charges ?

Welcome. You may have read the FAQs but you obviously haven't read them thoroughly. Did you send a DPA request using the template in the Library and enclose £10? If not, do so now.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 3 weeks later...

just a quick update on progress so far, sent the £10 cheque & DPA request off, came home tonight & found a package on the doorstep, no name or address on it. Opened it & it was all the paperwork going back 6 years, have now got the daunting task of going through it all & seeing what they have charged me. When that's all done & worked out will carry on with the claim. Does ayone have any recommendations for a parachute account just in case ?

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks