Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Closed Thread
    Basic Account Holder fruitycar Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Question Which charges can I claim back?

Sat with my statements , print outs and highlighter pen last night, woah ! 4 figure sum and the first one is 3.
    I am unclear even after much reading around the forum, which charges I claim back ...
    -all charges.
    -o/draft interest.
    -only the charges that are less than the amount of the transaction.
    -unauthorised use of o/draft.

many thanks,

Similar Threads:

Gold Account Holder Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc Highly informative Robertxc's Avatar

Cagger since : Jan 2006

Default Re: Which charges can I claim back?

Anything which is a charge for doing something you're not supposed to, like bouncing a cheque/DDicon, or going overdrawn without permission. Also, you need to add interest of 8% per annum to the charges. There is a spreadsheet on the forum somewhere with the formulas all set up, so all you have to do is blug in the dates and amounts.

Robertxc v. Abbey - 3300 Settled in full
    Robertxc v. Clydesdale - 750 Settled in full
    Nationwide v. Robertxc - 2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff
    Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff
    Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. 750 compensation
    Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. 2000 compensation, default removed

[B] The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm Highly authoritative Bookworm's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2006

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which charges can I claim back?

Stay on the 1 thread per claim, pls.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details